Monday, October 14, 2013

Postcard from Last Thursday Night

Thursday Night Appetizers

Love is attending two out-of-town weddings in two weeks for your beloved.  Paul and I just finished our October wedding circuit, which I hope to tell you about soon because it was fun.  Hectic, yes, but a lot of fun.

Before we left for the second wedding, we had a wonderful, relaxing date night.  Paul built a fire, I chopped vegetables, and we cooked a dinner wrapped in foil over hot coals.  While our rustic dinner sizzled outside, we ate pan-seared cheese and drank wine.  I got a little tipsy, and the stresses of the week receded away.  We watched our standard date night show (30 Rock), and when dinner was finally ready, we dug into it with our sporks and ate every last bite.

(Yup, those are sporks up there in that photo.  Paul is a spork evangelist, and he converted me.)

Life has been busier than ever but so, so good.  I hope you are well too, dear reader.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad :) things have been busy here too, but good!

Rosiecat24 said...

Aw, I'm glad to hear that! Cheers to full and happy lives :-)