Finally, I found a unicorn!
1) I kinda want to raid the closet of Nicki Grant from Big Love. I love her blouses and belts!
2) I cannot read a blog that uses center justification as its default setting for the text. I just can’t. It drives my eyes crazy. (Note that I make an exception for photo captions here. Photo captions are typically just one or two lines—that doesn’t have the same crazy-making effect.)
3) Nobody has proposed to me lately, but if I did get married, I’d want to dance with my new husband to this song. I especially love the lines, “I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do…they’re really saying I love you.”
What a wonderful world indeed!
4) I am obsessed with the idea of making these cookies. It just doesn’t get much better than chai spices and frosting. Yum.
5) This week I watched a wonderful TED talk from Sam Harris about science and morality. Think science has nothing to say about moral decision-making? Think again. This talk articulated a lot of my thoughts on ethics, but Sam Harris does it so much more eloquently. Please watch.
Happy Friday, my dears!