Friday, May 20, 2011

Life Lately

This is my life lately:

Bag Lady

Bag Lady Part Two

A bag lady I have become.  I feel like I’m constantly moving.  If I’m not walking out the door, I’m coming back from somewhere: work, running errands, working out.  This is part of the reason I have been feeling unsettled because I am literally unsettled.  There has been far too much go-go-going, and I hope to put that pattern on pause this weekend so I can just be.  For tonight, it’s me and my bed and a new book—the perfect threesome, in my mind.  Nobody gets between me and my reading!

I have lots of recipes to share with you in the coming weeks, but they deserve more attention and brainpower than I can provide tonight.  I hope this first week of Veg Bootcamp was fun for you.  I’m feeling inspired by the June 2011 issue of Vegetarian Times as well as the e-mail newsletters that started arriving in my inbox on Tuesday.  There are so many amazing ways to feed yourself without meat!  It’s awesome.  Tomorrow, we’ll talk about tomato sauce.  Don’t wear white.  Especially if you are like me, and end up wearing your tomato sauce every time you make a batch.  Messy is the new sexy.

Happy weekend, friends!

No comments: