Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A List, in Lieu of a Recipe

Kitchen Reading Material

Currently I am loving…

* nachos.

* the January issues of my favorite food magazines.

* winter oranges.

* the last few pieces of birthday cake.  Uh-oh…I ate the very last piece tonight!  Damn, it was tasty.  I want more.

* mild Texas weather in January.  Dear readers, please move to my little Texas town so we can have a dinner party.  I’ll cook!

* love.  It really does get better with time.

* public::bookstore (more on this one soon!).

Patient readers, I’ll be back soon with a pithier post, one that may even contain a recipe(!).  Please excuse my flakiness for now.  I feel like I’m still getting back into the swing of things, but all is well here.  Except that I ate the last piece of cake tonight.

No comments: