Sunday, September 5, 2010

Audience Participation

Reaching Up

Hello and happy weekend, dear readers!  Thank you all for the wonderful summer cooking and eating ideas last week.  The list we compiled is really inspiring.  Right now, I’ve got all the ingredients for Daine’s fried okra in spicy yogurt sauce in the refrigerator.  I’m looking forward to working my way through all the suggestions!

Without further ado, I want to announce the winner of the CSN giveaway.  Using the random integer generator at Random.org, I came up with this:

image

Number 16!  There were 25 official entries into the contest, and number 16 was Sarah, who wrote,

“I love salad with fresh strawberries, almonds, and poppyseed dressing.”

Congratulations, Sarah!  Please e-mail me at lifeloveandfood [at] gmail [dot] com, and we’ll get the ball rolling so you can claim your prize.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

No comments: