Thursday, May 3, 2012

Everyone Loves Basil

It looks like I’m not the only one who loves my new basil plant.

Hello Friend

Can you see him?  He’s trying hard to blend in with the plant, but his white chin and neck give him away…

It’s a crazy busy week around here for me, and I apologize for my absence around the interwebs.  It’s a good kind of busy: my sister is flying to Texas today for a weekend visit, I had a good meeting with my boss yesterday to keep the science moving forward, and I made a really delicious lentil soup on Monday.  I feel hopelessly backlogged on blog posts that I want to write and share with you, but there will be time later this month to dig my way out.

For now, happy Thursday!  I may pop in over the weekend to say hello, too.  Sometimes it’s nice to stop by this space with a photo and a few words—not every blog post needs to be a novel, right?

Until next time.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I will not tell you how long I spent looking for the hidden basil lover in this photo. Too long.

Rosiecat24 said...

Chrissy, your comment made me laugh! He's pretty well-hidden, right? It always amazes me when animals can change color like that.