* Update blogroll. I’ve been on the fence for years about my blogroll. It’s not exactly a reflection of the blogs I like to read, and I’d like to make some adjustments to it. To be really honest, I’m going to remove some of the really popular blogs which don’t need any promotion from me (like the healthy living blogs) to make room for lesser-known but very lovely blogs. Also, if you have a blog and you think I’d enjoy reading it, tell me about it in the comments! I’d love to find more blogs written by people who are neither professional bloggers nor writers—in other words, people like me, who have a day job that has nothing to do with food or blogging.
* Update recipe index. The index is so out of date that it frightens me. It’s going to take me a while to catch up on all those recipe posts!
* Plan dinner menu for Saturday’s dinner with upstairs neighbor. I’m thinking chili and cornbread.
* Pick out a tart pan to add to my Amazon wishlist. My sister has been pressuring me lately to add more items to my wishlist, though I’d like to point out now that mesquite flour has been languishing on my list for nine months now. I added a few Iron & Wine albums to my list because I can think of nothing better than an evening in the kitchen with Iron & Wine keeping me company, but this post over at rachel eats reminded me: this tart needs a tart pan!
* Make more basil oil. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it, but it’s a delicious decision to make!
* Read Dreaming in Hindi while relaxing on the couch. I’ve been reading this book for a while now. It was a little slow in the middle, but I think we’re picking up speed toward the end and I’m feeling eager to finish it.
Happy weekend, friends!