Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Memo to You

Casas de Suenos Gate

Have I mentioned that I am kind of a spendthrift when it comes to time?  Yeah, time management is not my strength.  I like to have some wiggle room to spend my day in the most enjoyable way.  I like to linger over coffee, let a conversation spill over, hear the full song.  What this means for tonight: I’m not quite done with the post I’d intended to share today.  I’ll give you a sneak preview: my smile has been restored!  I’m really happy with the results.  I look like myself again.

I’ll share the full version of that story with you tomorrow.  For now, how about that pretty gate at Casas de Suenos, the bed-and-breakfast where we stayed in Albuquerque?  So pretty, right?  I wanted an excuse to share this photo with you, and it seems I found one!

I’m off to do some yoga now.  Adios, amigos.  Until next time!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

"I like to linger over coffee, let a conversation spill over, hear the full song."

I really like this :)

Rosiecat24 said...

Thanks, Jeremy! I like to think of myself as being relationship-oriented rather than productivity-obsessed. But mostly, knowing that I have a tendency to meander, I try to budget more time to get stuff done than is actually needed. Hence my two-hour routine in the morning :-)