It’s been a long time since I wrote an Up/Down or +/- list. I miss writing them! I do love lists, and I always find that the good stuff outweighs the bad on an Up/Down list.
I’m still getting back into the swing of things this week. Writing a few shorter posts while I’m settling into post-vacation life is a nice way to organize my thoughts. And there’s so much good stuff to look forward to in the next few weeks: Thanksgiving! my birthday! cool-weather layers! Cheers to November and all the fun it brings.
Without further ado, my list! This is the Hurray/Not So Much version of +/-.
* The smell of roasted squash and pan-fried quesadillas lingering after dinner on a Thursday night.
* San Antonio, after much anticipation.
* Thinking about turning 30 this month and not being afraid.
* Catching up on the blogs I read devotedly.
* Getting excited for Thanksgiving-inspired cooking. It’s practically National Food Month, y’all!
* Pears. Dammit, I love pears!
Not So Much…
* Junk mail! I hate junk mail! It is the bane of my existence.
* Fretting about what to do with my finances. I hate money chores. I wish I could delegate this task to a husband, though I realize that it’s better to be knowledgeable about your money, even if it’s knowledge that is reluctantly obtained.
* Kristen Stewart’s acting. She is the worst actress I’ve seen on-screen in a long, long time. Though I will add that I started watching Twilight: Eclipse last night, and so far this movie seems far more interesting than the first two movies. The acting is a little better, and there’s some good tension in the storyline.
What’s on your +/- list today? And happy weekend to everyone.